I wrote about what I wanted to do in 2014 now I am reviewing what I did in 2014.
1. I went to places that I had never been before:
Jamaica, Washington DC, and Ontario.
2. I went ice-fishing with my friends and my dad.
3. On December 21, I organized my own pyjama party with my friends.
4. I tried 5 new recipes:
Lemonade, cheeseburger, pie, bread and pizza.
5. At shop and sewing class, I sewed my own purse, cross, bag and bracelet.
6. I have a program on my computer called Tinker. It teaches me how to program.
7. One night when we got home from my Christmas concert, my family and I saw the Northern Lights.